Cell-Aire® foam packaging materials are a versatile and cost-effective solution for a wide range of packaging applications. Cell-Aire® polyethylene foam provides superior protection and is an efficient replacement for bulkier, heavier packaging materials, helping reduce solid waste.
- Resilient and cost/labor efficient
- Clean, non-abrasive and lightweight
- A high cling, low-slip material holds securely
- Leaves no greasy residue
- Resistant to moisture damage and provides excellent thermal insulation
- Made of recyclable, low density polyethylene
- Wide range of thicknesses available - from 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch
This product also available with an adhesive backing under the Cellu Mask Line
- Affixes readily to a wide range of highly-polished or painted metal surfaces or smooth plastic substrates
- Adhesive holds protection securely in place over time, yet leaves no residue or adhesive "patterning"
- Conforms easily to compound or unusual shapes
- Provides durable interleaving for heavier products
- Can be trimmed or precisely die-cut to fit selective areas
- Can be reused multiple times, thus reducing solid waste and material costs
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our sealed air representatives!